Wednesday, May 8, 2013

4/25/13 3:24PM

I am so grateful for having discovered Drs. Cory and Chelsea and the wonderful staff at Allen Family Dentistry!  Sheila always takes the time to ask the right questions when scheduling my appointments.   Recently, after scheduling an appointment to get a “cap”, I mentioned that the tooth was becoming painful, and unbeknownst to me, Sheila talked to the doctor and called me back to say they wanted me to come in sooner.  Thanks to their quick actions, I underwent a root canal which saved my tooth.  Since then, I have gotten my permanent “cap” which looks and feels just like my old tooth!!  During the procedure, Dr. Chelsea mentioned she was a “perfectionist” and it made me smile (as best I could with my mouth wide open!)  I knew I was in good hands!!    My gratitude to Sheila,  Sukoshi Victoria who greeted me at every appointment, Brittney for her expert hands in placing the temporary cap, and finally to Dr. Chelsea for being a perfectionist, telling me step by step what she was doing and “humming” to the music.  I appreciate you all!!!

~Elaine M.

No comments:

Post a Comment